Lutron Electronics, Coopersburg, Pa., announced the winners of its 2014 5-Star Lighting Showroom Awards at the International Lighting Market show at the Dallas Market Center, Dallas, Texas, last week. The awards honor showrooms that provide an immersive experience for customers to see and feel Lutron products, and categories are arranged around the lighting control manufacturer's various product lines. To be considered a 5-star Lutron showroom, associates must be proficient in six Lutron product categories.
The 2014 5-Star Showroom winners are:
1. Home Systems Project of the Year – Connecticut Lighting, Hartford, Conn.
2. RadioRA 2 Project of the Year – Lighting Concepts, Lewiston, Maine
3. Shades Project of the Year – Connecticut Lighting
4. Home Systems Largest Sales Increase – Hunzicker Lighting, Oklahoma City, Okla.
5. Lutron Vision Award – Passion Lighting, Grapevine, Texas
6. 5-Star Showroom of the Year – Montreal Lighting & Hardware, Mont-Royal, Quebec
“Our 5-star showrooms demonstrate the highest level of support and commitment to The Lutron Brand and our innovative offering of fashion centric lighting control and shading solutions,” said David Weinstein, vice president, Residential Sales at Lutron. “These showrooms are dedicated to expanding the market for Lutron’s products. Each showroom is individually qualified and promoted as a Lutron Experience Destination throughout the U.S. and Canada.”