1. Power over Ethernet (PoE) wiring is revolutionizing how electrical contractors will install lighting systems.
2. Tuneable white light will cut down on the number of LED fixtures electrical distributors need to carry.
3. Fixtures are starting to do much more than just light up spaces.
4. New applications for LED lighting are continually being developed.
5. “Smart City” projects with connected lighting systems for municipalities are still in the beta phase but are showing promise.
Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations to the product managers from Browns Wire Guides, CBS ArcSafe, HellermannTyton, Burndy, Milwaukee Tool, Lamar Lighting, Legrand, LiteControl/Hubbell Lighting, Siemens, and WAC Lighting for being selected in this month's product picks.