1. Tesla's U.S. patent number 613,809 was for a version of wireless remote control that he believed could be used to control robots.
2. Tesla worked on a “peace ray” that he thought could be used as a defensive weapon against the airborne bombers.
3. Shortly after Tesla died, his research papers regarding his peace ray disappeared, and some people think the U.S. government took them.
4. Tesla’s feud with Edison sometimes got downright personal.
5. Tesla was way ahead of his time with his development of induction lighting.
Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations to the product managers from Browns Wire Guides, CBS ArcSafe, HellermannTyton, Burndy, Milwaukee Tool, Lamar Lighting, Legrand, LiteControl/Hubbell Lighting, Siemens, and WAC Lighting for being selected in this month's product picks.