One of the favorite parts of my job as chief editor of Electrical Wholesaling is getting out in the field and visiting with the magazine's readers and advertisers. This fall I have visited:
- The folks at Kansas City's Western Extralite as Tom and John Isenberg celebrated the 75th Anniversary of their family-owned business with a lively trade show.
- Milbank Manufacturing in North Kansas City, Mo., to check out the launch of some new mobile generators in their MGM line.
- The National Association of Wholesale-Distributors (NAW) in Washington, D.C., to chat with Ruth Stadius, their communications director.
- The Electric Association of Pennsylvania's trade show in Valley Forge, Pa.
- McGraw-Hill's 2014 Construction Forecast in Washington, D.C.
- And the NAED Eastern Conference in Orlando, Fla.