The National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA), is looking forward to a solid turnout for the annual conference in Dallas on Feb. 2-4. NEMRA President Jim Johnson told Electrical Wholesaling that he expects attendance for the conference to top 1,400. That’s quite an achievement when you consider the challenges other trade associations and show organizers have had in recent months because of COVID-19 concerns and travel and event restrictions.
Johnson believes the time-tested format of the NEMRA annual conference is once again attracting attendees. Electrical manufacturers and other vendors can meet with their independent reps in one place instead of having to make multiple business trips, and also enjoy related networking opportunities and a solid educational program.
Johnson said the feedback on the NEMRA 2022 conference from manufacturers and reps has been overwhelmingly positive. He share a few of the comments with EW:
- “Really looking forward to the event.”
- “I believe you and your team have put together one of the best agendas I have seen in the 20 plus years of attending NEMRA. In fact, after seeing the list of speakers and education sessions you have assembled -- we have decided to bring two additional younger participants then we had expected so that they can experience NEMRA 2022."
- “The NEMRA conference is, without exaggeration, one of the most important meetings we have on our calendar”.
- “Of all the industry meetings we participate in, NAED, IMARK, AD, etc., NEMRA is always one of our most productive. Looking forward to it.”
- “Love the new format. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Dallas.”
- “Thank you for engaging our younger talent. We are bringing more to NEMRA because of the session.”